Are you looking for a FREE National Certificate from TESDA?
St. Francis Caracciolo Culinary Academy, Inc. is now accepting TESDA Scholarship in Bread and Pastry Production NCII program applicants under the Special Training for Employment Program (STEP).
Training will last for 18 days, Monday to Friday (8:00am - 5:00pm)
- Free skills training
- Free assessment fee
- Free Entrepreneurship training
- Starter toolkits
- Daily allowance worth Php160 per day
For qualified interested applicants, kindly submit the following requirements:
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Photocopy of any School Credentials, any of the following:
- Diploma (if available);
- Transcript of Record; School Form 09/ Form 137; and/or Learner's report card/Form 138
- 2 pcs of 1X1 Picture (White background and Collared Shirt)
- 3 pcs of passport-size ID Picture
- A resident of Camarines Norte (preferably for on-site training);
- At least 15 years old and above; and
- Families under LISTAHAN, informal sector families, and those under the next poverty level as determined by DSWD
You may visit the Registrar's office located at or send your application through the official Gmail account email@example.com.
Applicants with incomplete requirements will not be entertained.
St. Francis Caracciolo Culinary Academy, Inc.
Address: Km 333, Maharlika Highway, Danawan Pavilion Compound, Brgy. Sto. Domingo, Vinzons, Camarines Norte
Contact Number: 0927 996 3333