Good news! The Masbate Institute of Fisheries and Technology is now accepting scholars under the TESDA Special Training for Employment Program (STEP) and Rice Extension Services Program (RESP) with free training, assessment, and daily allowance.
- Driving NC II
- Prepare and Cook Hot Meals (Leading to Cookery NC II)
- Cookery NC II
- Rice Machinery Operations NC II
- Free Training
- Free Competency Assessment
- Training Allowance worth Php160 per day
Who are the target beneficiaries?
For Special Training for Employment Program (STEP)
- Families under the Listahanan, Informal Sector families, and those under the next poverty level determined by DSWD (with Certificate of Indigency by DSWD/MSWDO)
- At least 15 years old
For Rice Extension Services Program (RESP)
- Rice farmers and farm workers
- Listed in the Registry of System for Basic Sector in Agriculture (RSBSA) of the Department of Agriculture
- At least 18 years old at the end of the training
How to Enroll?
Interested and qualified applicants may directly contact the Masbate Institute of Fisheries and Technology of their desired TESDA short courses for more information about the availability of training slots.
Contact Numbers: (056) 578-6871 / 0963-803-5797