Gusto mo bang mag-aral ng TESDA Animal Production (SWINE) NC II upang madagdagan ang iyong skills na magagamit sa iyong trabaho o kaya ay negosyo?
Good news! Ang Tam-an Agri-tech Tourism and Training Center ay tumatanggap ngayon ng mga scholars para sa nasabing TESDA short course. Ang scholarship program na ito ay under ng TESDA Special Training for Employment Program (STEP).
Animal Production (SWINE) NC II-75 Slots
(42 days, Training Schedule: Monday to Wednesday and Thursday to Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (3 days/week schedule)
Training will start once slots are full
- Allowance of Php160 per day
- Free Starter Toolkits (except FFS)
- Free Skills Training
- Free National Assessment (NC II) (except FFS)
- Free Entrepreneurship Training & Seminar
Who are the qualified for the training?
- 15 years old and above, Physically and Mentally Fit, Can Read and Write >ALS Graduate with CERTIFICATE
- Out-of-School-Youth, IPs, Farmers, OFW Returnees, Unemployed,
- Displaced Workers, and Less Privilege Individuals
- 2 pcs. Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate (If Married)
- 3 pcs. Passport size I.D. picture (white background, wearing collared shirt of any color, no name tag, chemically printed (rough/textured))
- 2 pcs. Photocopy of any of the following: Diploma/ALS/TOR/Form 137 or 138
How to enroll?
Para sa interesadong applicant, pumunta lang sa office ng Tam-an Agri-tech Tourism and Training Center na matatagpuan sa Purok 6 Busilac, Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya (Beside Tam-an oil and Resort). Magfill-up ng application form at BSRS enrollment.
Facebook Page: TAM-AN AGRI-TECH TOURISM AND TRAINING CENTER
Contact Number: 0915-173-7446
The TESDA Animal Production (Swine) NC II program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage and operate a swine production enterprise. It covers a wide range of topics related to swine production, including:
- Swine Production Management
- Swine Health Management
- Swine Feeding Management
- Swine Housing and Equipment
- Swine Breeding Management
- Swine Marketing Management
- Swine Records Management
Participants in this program will learn about swine breeding, nutrition, health care, and other aspects of swine production. They will also gain knowledge about business and entrepreneurship to help them manage a swine production enterprise successfully.
Graduates of the program can pursue careers in swine farming and related agricultural industries. They can work as swine farm technicians, and farm managers, or start their own swine farming businesses.