Good news! The Divine Mercy International Institute Inc. is now accepting scholars for TESDA Bread and Pastry Production NC II with free training, assessment, and allowance.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn the skills and knowledge you need to become a professional baker or pastry chef.
Bread and Pastry Production NCII is a TESDA training program that teaches you how to make a variety of breads, pastries, and other desserts. You will learn about the different ingredients, techniques, and equipment used in baking.
- Free Training
- Free Assessment
- Allowance Worth Php160 per day
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Photocopy of Form 138 / Transcript of Records / Diploma / ALS Certification
- Photocopy of Practicing COVID-19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace Certificate
- Photocopy of 2pcs. government issued I.D
- 1 pc. Long brown envelope
- 4pcs Passport-size pictures (chemically printed, with collar, nametag, and in white background)
- 4pcs 1x1 size picture (chemically printed, with collar, nametag, and in white background)
- 141 hours + 24 hours Entrepreneurship
- Monday to Saturday | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
How to Enroll?
Interested and qualified applicants may directly contact the Divine Mercy International Institute Inc. for more information about the availability of training slots.
Address: Aguinaldo Highway, San Vicente II, Silang, Cavite
Contact Number: 046 512-35-22 | (0956) 204-1875