Good news! The Mogpog International Culinary School Inc. is now accepting scholars for TESDA Bread and Pastry Production NC II with free training, assessment, allowance, and insurance.
TESDA Bread and Pastry Production NCII is a vocational course designed to equip individuals with the necessary skills and knowledge for the production of various bread and pastry products. This program covers a wide range of topics, including ingredient preparation, mixing, baking, and presentation techniques.
During the course, students learn about the different types of flour and their properties, as well as how to properly measure and mix ingredients to create dough and batter for various bread and pastry items. They are taught the principles of fermentation and leavening, which are crucial for achieving the desired texture and flavor in baked goods.
In addition to baking techniques, students also gain expertise in shaping, decorating, and finishing products to make them visually appealing. They learn about different pastry fillings, toppings, and glazes, enhancing their ability to create a wide array of delicious treats.
Food safety and sanitation practices are emphasized throughout the program to ensure that the products are prepared in a clean and hygienic environment, meeting industry standards.
Bread and Pastry Production NCII (25 slots only) 18 Training Days
The Scholarship benefits:
- Free Training Fee
- Free Assessment Fee
- Daily Allowance of 160 pesos
- Must be a Filipino Citizen
- Must be 18 to 55 years old
- Healthy and with Good Moral Character
- Must not be enrolled in any School with government subsidy.
- Must be willing to learn.
Documentary Requirements: (A4 Size)
- School Credentials-Any of the following: (1 photocopy)
- Transcript of Records/Diploma (if College Graduate)
- Certificate of Grades(if College Drop-out)
- Form 137/Card/High School Diploma/ALS Certificate (SHS and JHS)
- TOR(if Graduate of other TESDA Course and haven't entered college)
- 4 pcs 1x1 and 4 pcs. Passport size Picture (white background, with collar, ears not covered by hair, must be recent and printed at Photo studio)
- Birth certificates for Single Men and Women (1 photocopy)
- Marriage Certificate for married Woman (1 photocopy)
- Valid ID (1 photocopy)
- Any government-issued ID (NBI, Police Clearance, Voters, Philhealth, UMId, Passport, Barangay ID, National ID, etc.)
- Barangay Clearance (1 photocopies)
- Medical Certificate (stating that you are Physically and Mentally fit to undergo Cookery NC II )
- Long Brown Envelop
How to Enroll?
- Visit MICS-TESDA located @ Brgy. Nangka Uno Mogpog Marinduque.
- Submit the documentary requirements.
- Upon enrollment, please prepare the following.
- Phone with camera make sure you have internet/data.
- Active email
- Original Valid ID
(This will be needed on creating your bsrs account.)
The first person to submit the requirements will be enlisted for the training.
Note: No requirements. No training. Please be informed that this is on a First Come, First Serve basis. Failure to submit the requirements will forfeit the online admission.