Good news! Clark Development Corporation, in partnership with the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA), now offers a scholarship program with free training, assessment, allowance, and transportation.
TESDA Short courses offered:
- Housekeeping NCII 72 DAYS
- Basic Massage and Facial 15 DAYS
- Gel manicure-pedicure (Nail Care) 27 DAYS
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW NC-1) 41 DAYS
- Industrial Sewing Machine Operation (ISMO) 23 DAYS
- 2x2 Pictures (2 copies)
- Diploma (any diploma Elementary or High School Graduate) or Form 137/ Form 138
- Free Training
- Training Allowance of PhP160 per day
- Free transportation from the Main gate to the Bldg. 1084, Clark Skills Training, Multi-Purpose Hall
- NC II Certificate from TESDA (Trainees who completed the skills training)
How to enroll?
For interested applicants, you may contact or visit Bldg. 1084, Clark Skills
Training, One Stop Processing Center (OSPC), Clark Freeport zone, Pampanga.
Contact Numbers: 0923 513 5958 / 0916 625 3392 / 499 2265
Emails: agnes.Matias@clark.com.ph leila.Pingol@clark.com.ph email@example.com