Agricultural Crops Production NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines which will train you in planting, growing and harvesting crops such as grains, vegetables, and fruits. You may be wondering, why do we still have to study this kind of occupation when we can just do it on our own? Well, programs such as this one will help you to be more accurate on your agricultural duties, especially those who don’t have green hands. Planting, Growing and Harvesting do not stop just by doing those notions literally, there are variety of other techniques to be learned when you applied in this course. This course will train you to become a farm laborer in the future so everything you know about planting may either be vague or limited, but with the help of this program, you will surely earn a lot, by all means.
Some example of skills that you may acquire upon enrolling and finishing this course include:
- Applying safety measures in farm operations
- Using farm tools and equipment
- Performing estimation and calculations
- Applying basic first aid
- Performing horticultural crop work
- Performing nursery work
- Performing agronomic work
- Performing irrigation work
Course DurationAgricultural Crops Production NC II takes up to a minimum of atleast 302 hours to complete.
Admission RequirementsBasic requirements for this short TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- High School or College Diploma
- Certified true copy of Transcript of records of Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1x1 or 2x2 Pictures
Qualified Graduates of Agricultural Crops Production NC II can find employment as a farm laborer, fruit grower and fruit picking jobs abroad.