The Technical Education and Skills Development Authority will implement skills training programs to the barangays even to the isolated communities in the region.TESDA is now implementing this flagship program entitled, “Barangay Kasanayan Para Sa Kabuhayan at Kapayapaan” which is to identify the training needs of every barangay.
This is under Technical Vocational Education and Training or TVET for Social Equity based on the universal principle of social inclusion, sites and people, particularly those who are socially excluded and displaced such as informal workers, fisherfolks, indigenous people, farmers, drug dependents or surrenderees, women victims of abuse and human trafficking, especially OFW’s and Persons with disabilities (PWDs). The approach used in this program is community-driven. This is to ensure the training delivery and continuous consultations and collaboration at the grassroots levels, not only within the community, but also with the other government agencies.
This program will be area-specific, flexible, holistic, resource-based, product and service oriented. This will serve as a driving force for change and upliftment of the lives of the Filipino people, contributing to the socio-economic development of our country.
The online application process would take 5-10 minutes.
3 Easy steps
Step 1:Start New Application
- Go to this TESDA page and fill up the online application form with your name, permanent address, birthday and active email address.
- Don't forget to Agree the term and condition of the form in order to proceed to the next step. Then click the Create button.
- Receive your learner’s ID.
(Note: You are only allowed to register once. If you are already registered, please proceed to the next step.)
Step 2: Select TESDA Training Program
- Go to this "page" and select a course you want to take.
- Enter your last name and learner’s ID
- Verify your profile
- Application Complete
Step 3: Feedback from TESDA office
- Check your email for the feedback of TESDA office.