Technical Education and Skill Development Authority is now offering skilled course for Heavy Equipment Operation/Services field. This NC II short course in the Philippines will train you in checking, adjusting, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing the various parts and components of engine systems, power train systems and undercarriage systems. This is for those who want to experience this course and make amends of their idle lives. Below are the categories of Heavy Equipment Operation/Services you may want to choose from. For further information, come and visit your nearest Tesda training center and inquire.
Heavy Equipment Operations Courses Category
- Articulated Off-Highway Dump Truck NC 11
- Backhoe Loader NC II
- Bulldozer NC II
- Concrete Pump NC II
- Container Stacker NC II
- Crawler Crane NC II
- Forklift NC II
- Rigid off-highway dump truck NC II
- ROAD ROLLER NC II
- Rough-Terrain Crane NC II
- Screed NC I
- Gantry Crane NC II
- Hydraulic Excavator NC II
- Motor Grader NC II
- Tower Crane NC II (Crane Operator)
- Transit Mixer NC II
- Truck-Mounted Crane NC II
- Wheel Loader NC II
- Paver NC II
Some examples of skills that you may acquire upon enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing constructional materials and tools;
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction;
- Interpreting technical drawings;
- Performing mensuration and calculations;
- Maintaining tools and equipment;
- Troubleshooting Services engine system;
- Troubleshooting Services power train system;
- Troubleshooting Services hydraulic system;
- Troubleshooting Services undercarriage system.
Heavy Equipment Operation/Service NC II takes a minimum of 362 hours to complete.
- Common Requirements for TESDA course include:
- Copy of Birth Cetificate Authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High School or College Diploma
- Certified true copy of transcript of records
- 1x1 pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the category you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the TESDA person-in-charge of the respective category for more accurate and detailed information.
Related: How To Enroll A Course In TESDA
Qualified Graduates can find employment as a heavy equipment operator/mechanic. It also an in-demand jobs abroad, particularly in Middle East countries.
Students enrolled in the Heavy Equipment Operation / Services NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications on this page.