Para sa mga naghahanap ng free TESDA Driving NC II course, ito na ang pagkakataon nyo para makapag-aral ng libre dahil may scholarship program ang TESDA Provincial Training Center-Camarines Norte.
Tinuturo sa TESDA Driving NC II ang mga road safety, vehicle operation, driving techniques, basic vehicle maintenance, emergency procedures at defensive driving.
Trainee Entry Requirements:
- 18 years old and above
- NOT currently enrolled in any TESDA Scholarship
- NOT enrolled in K-12 / College
- NOT employed
- Must have a Student Permit or Driver’s License
- Report Card (Form 138) or ALS Rating Card (photocopy)
- Transcript of Records for College Graduate (photocopy)
- 2 pcs. Birth Certificate (photocopy)
- 2 pcs. Marriage Contract for FEMALE (if married)
- 1 photocopy of the Student Permit or Driver’s License
- 4 pcs. Passport size pictures, white background & w/ collared shirt
- 2 pcs. 1x1 picture, white background & w/ collared shirt
Training Schedule / Modality:
Monday to Saturday (15 days), 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM | Face to Face
Target Start of Training: October 24, 2023
How to Enroll?
Para sa mga interesadong applicant, idala lang ang kumpletong Documentary Requirements sa TESDA Provincial Training Center-Camarines Norte na matatagpuan sa Purok-2, Brgy. Iberica, Labo, Camarines Norte, Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.