Good news! La Purisima Concepcion Skills Training and Assessment Center Inc. is now accepting scholars for TESDA Cookery NC II and Bread and Pastry Production NC II with free training, assessment, and allowance!
- At least a High School Graduate
- Must be 18 years old
- Brgy. Certificate / Indigency
- Copy of High School Diploma or TOR
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of government-issued ID
- Long Brown Envelope
- Free Training Fee
- Free Assessment Fee
- Training Allowance (160.00 per day)
To avail of the scholarship program, you may contact Dr. Junrey Montecalvo, TVI Director @0997-309-2374 or you may visit La Purisima Concepcion Skills Training and Assessment Center Inc. located at Sitio Lang-Lang, Brgy. Cogon Cruz, Danao City, Cebu.