Good news! Tagum City Trade School is now accepting scholars for Cookery NC II (25 slots ) and Food and Beverage Services NC II (25 slots) under Tulong-Trabaho Scholarship Program (TTSP) with the following benefits:
- Free Training and National Competency Assessment
- Training Support Fund (160/day)
- Filipino citizens who are at least (18 years old and above)
- Not employed and not in education.
- Photocopy of PSA Authenticated Birth Certificate (Single)- (2 copies in A4 size)
- Marriage Certificate (if a married woman)- (2 copies in A4 size)
- Medical Certificate- (stating that he/she is physically and mentally fit)
- 3pcs. passport-sized ID picture (TESDA Prescribed)
- 2pcs. 1x1 ID picture
- Transcript of Records (TOR) (if college graduate/undergraduate)
- ALS Card & ALS Certificate (ALS Graduate)
- Form 137/138/SF10 (if high school graduate/undergraduate)
How to apply for TESDA Scholarship?
For interested applicants, kindly submit your complete requirements at Tagum City Trade School, Apokon, Tagum City.
The main objective of the Tulong Trabaho Scholarship Program is to support Filipino workers by offering scholarship grants or free training courses. Through this program, beneficiaries have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and skills, which will serve as a basis for career advancement.
Scholarship grants typically provide support for selected courses or programs related to industries that are in need of workers. For example, scholarship grants may be offered for courses in information technology, healthcare, agriculture, construction trades, and other sectors with high demand for skilled workers.