Good news! Slots for TESDA Scholarship in Food and Beverage Services NC II under Private Education Student Financial Assistance (PESFA) are now available.
Food and Beverage Services NC II is a technical vocational course offered in the Philippines. It provides students with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform effectively in various food and beverage establishments such as restaurants, hotels, resorts, and catering services.
Private Education Student Financial Assistance (PESFA): PESFA is a TESDA scholarship program that supports financially disadvantaged individuals who wish to pursue technical and vocational education and training in private institutions. This program provides assistance to cover tuition fees and other training-related expenses.
PESFA Scholar benefits:
- Free Training Fee
- Free Assessment Fee
- Free Training Allowance
To those interested, below are the qualifications:
- Must be 16 yrs. old and above.
- Must be a Senior High School graduate.
- Must NOT be currently enrolled in any government scholarship program.
- Must be physically fit.
Here are the documentary requirements:
- PSA/NSO Birth Certificate
- Form 138/SHS Report Card
- Certificate of Indigency from the Barangay
- 4 pcs. 2x2 ID picture with white background
- 4 pcs. 1x1 ID picture with white background
- 4 pcs. passport size ID picture with white background
- 1 pc. Long Brown Envelope
- If married, provide PSA Marriage Contract
For interested applicants, you may contact or visit
St. Anne Business Intitute Inc. office located at Toledo, Nabas, Aklan
(Office hours: 8:00 AM - 3:30PM)
Address: Cor. Veterans, Regalado St., Poblacion, Kalibo, aklan
Contact Numbers: 268-8516 / 500-7608
Upon completion of the Food and Beverage Services NC II course, students can seek employment as waitstaff, food attendants, dining room servers, or banquet servers in various food service establishments. They can also pursue further studies or certifications to advance their careers in the food and beverage industry.