Gusto mo bang mag-aral ng TESDA Bread and Pastry Production NC II ng libre?
Good news! Another batch of TESDA SCHOLARSHIP is now open for registration.
- Free training
- Free Assessment
- Daily allowance
- 18 years old and above
- At least High School Graduate
How to Enroll?
Contact number: 0905-460-0403
WHAT IS ABOUT THE COURSE?
This short-term course is acquiring skills and training on how to prepare, store and decorate bakery and pastry products. The course would also include knowledge on better presenting and serving desserts and packing them attractively and nicely.
WHAT ARE THE CORE COMPETENCY SKILLS THAT NEED TO BE LEARNED?
It also involves acquiring skills with massive importance for the improved and better performance of the practice such as:
- How to participate in workplace communication;
- How to work in a team environment;
- How to practice career professionalism;
- How to practice occupational health and safety procedure;
- How to develop and update industry knowledge;
- How to observe workplace hygiene procedures;
- How to perform computer operations;
- How to perform workplace and safety practices;
- How to provide effective customer service;
- How to prepare bakery and pastry products;
- How to decorate bakery and pastry products;
- How to store bakery and pastry products;
- How to present and serve desserts; and
- How to pack desserts.