Good news! The 2nd District Office of Cong. Joey Sarte Salceda in partnership with TESDA Albay is now offering Free TESDA Training for FY 2023 under the Training for Work Scholarship Program (TWSP) courses that aim to address the specific skills needs of the communities and promote employment opportunities.
The TWSP is one of the scholarship programs offered by TESDA. It aims to provide skills training and development to individuals who are interested in acquiring technical and vocational skills for employment.
The TWSP is open to both employed and unemployed individuals who want to enhance their skills or learn new ones to improve their chances of finding better job opportunities. The program provides tuition fee assistance, training materials, and a daily allowance to qualified scholars.
- Free Training
- Free Assessment
- Uniform Allowance
- Training Support Fund (Php160 per day)
- Accident Insurance
- New Normal Allowance
- Organic Agriculture Production NC II - 25 slots
- Agricultural Crops Production NC II - 25 slots
- Caregiving NC II - 20 slots
- Computer Systems Servicing NC II - 20 slots
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning (RAC) Servicing NC II - 25 slots
- Filipino Citizen (Residing within Albay)
- At least 18 years of age at the time he/she finishes the program
- Must not be a current beneficiary of other Government educational scholarships or subsidy programs.
Interested applicants may visit this link to register and know more about the current course offerings: https://forms.gle/JEKf9cW7qXbcwtg96