Are you looking for work-from-home job opportunities, ways to earn income online, or increase your virtual/online skills, this FREE Training Program is for you - Virtual Assistant Services Level II.
TESDA Women's Center aims to open more doors of opportunities for women through this program.
- Can communicate in basic English oral and written
- Must have completed at least 10 years basic education or an ALS certificate of achievement with a Grade 10 equivalent holder
- Can perform basic mathematical computation
- Can perform basic computer operations and internet skills
- Has a computer or laptop and a stable internet connection
- Participate in workplace communication
- Work in a team environment
- Solve/Address General Workplace problems
- Develop career and life decisions
- Contribute to workplace innovation
- Present relevant information
- Practice occupational health and safety procedures
- Exercise efficient and effective sustainable practices in the workplace
- Practice entrepreneurial skills in the workplace
- Perform Computer operations
- Provide effective customer services
- Apply fundamental virtual assistant skills
- Update Client's content management systems
How to enroll?
Please fill out the Virtual Assistant Services Level II TESDA Women's Center Registration form below: https://forms.gle/faX6LXezhN3KFAxJ7
TESDA Women's Center is located at Building 2, Gate 1, TESDa Complex, East Service Road, South Luzon Expressway, Taguig City.