Are you looking for work-from-home job opportunities, ways to earn income online, or increase your virtual/online skills, this FREE Training Program is for you - Virtual Assistant Services Level II.
TESDA Women's Center aims to open more doors of opportunities for women through this program.
- Can communicate in basic English oral and written
- Must have completed at least 10 years basic education or an ALS certificate of achievement with a Grade 10 equivalent holder
- Can perform basic mathematical computation
- Can perform basic computer operations and internet skills
- Has a computer or laptop and a stable internet connection
- Participate in workplace communication
- Work in a team environment
- Solve/Address General Workplace problems
- Develop career and life decisions
- Contribute to workplace innovation
- Present relevant information
- Practice occupational health and safety procedures
- Exercise efficient and effective sustainable practices in the workplace
- Practice entrepreneurial skills in the workplace
- Perform Computer operations
- Provide effective customer services
- Apply fundamental virtual assistant skills
- Update Client's content management systems
Nominal Duration: 100 hours or 12.5 Days
How to enroll?
Please fill out the Virtual Assistant Services Level II TESDA Women's Center Registration form below: https://forms.gle/faX6LXezhN3KFAxJ7
TESDA Women's Center is located at Building 2, Gate 1, TESDa Complex, East Service Road, South Luzon Expressway, Taguig City.
TESDA Free Training tesda Scholarship Virtual Assistant Services Level II Virtual Assistant Training Program