Magandang balita mga kababayan! Ang JARS, Job Abroad Require Skills Academy in partnership with Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) ay naghahanap ngayon ng mga gustong mag-aral ng libreng Electrical Installation and Maintenance (EIM) NC II.
Ang scholarship na ito ay may libreng training, assessment at makakatanggap pa ng allowance!
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Must be at least a high school graduate
- Must not be a scholar grantee of any other programs/qualifications
- 4 Photocopies of NSO/PSA (clear copy)
- 4 Photocopies of DIPLOMA
- 4 Photocopies of Marriage Contract (if married)
- 4pcs. 1X1 Picture (White Background with collar & Studio Type)
- 4pcs. Passport Size Picture (White Background with collar & Studio Type)
- Log in to https://bsrs.tesda.gov.ph/
- Create an account (you must have an active email)
- Fill out all the necessary details. (Information must be true and correct reflecting on the data you submit. Risk Profiles will not be admitted into the system)
- Download your Commitment of Undertaking. (soft copy and hard copy)
THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
JARS Academy will entertain applicants from 1:00-4:00pm only.
JARS Academy is located at Upper Widening, Waterfall, Balingasag, Misamis Oriental.
Address: GF Trinidad Bldg., Yacapin-Corrales Street, Cagayan de Oro
Contact number: 09283601433