People who can talk well and are enthusiastic in showing people around are advised to enroll in this short course of TESDA. In here, you can be the operator of an event specifically: vacations or visits to places of interest.
Below is the list of some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this program:
- Operating an automated information system
- Checking and downloading information
- Providing destination information and advice
- Identifying and interpreting product information
- Identifying customer needs
- Suggesting products to meet customer needs
Course DurationTourism Promotion Services NC II takes a minimum of 72 hours to accomplish.
Admission RequirementsBasic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Record or Form 137
- 1x1 and/or 2x2 Pictures
- Learn more at How To Enroll A Course In TESDA
CareersQualified graduates of Tourism Promotion Services NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Tourist Information Officer
- Tourism Desk Officer
- Travel Adviser/Consultant
- Concierge Agent
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students who are enrolled in Tourism Promotion Services NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at this page.