Good news! The Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc. (PCCI) is now accepting scholars for TESDA Photography NC II with free training and competency assessment.
Schedule: November - December 2023
Delivery Method: Blended (Online and Face to Face) learning delivery
Here are some key aspects typically covered in the TESDA Photography NC II program:
- Basic Photography Concepts: Understanding the fundamentals of photography, including composition, exposure, and framing.
- Camera Operation: Learning how to use different types of cameras, including digital cameras, and understanding camera settings and controls.
- Image Editing: Basic skills in post-processing and image editing using software like Adobe Photoshop or similar tools.
- Photography Genres: Exploring various photography genres, such as portrait photography, landscape photography, and event photography.
- Lighting Techniques: Understanding natural and artificial lighting, and how to manipulate light for different effects.
- Equipment Handling: Proper care, handling, and maintenance of photography equipment, including cameras, lenses, and accessories.
- Safety Practices: Ensuring safety in different photography environments, especially in situations involving outdoor or studio setups.
- Professionalism and Ethics: Developing a professional attitude and ethical practices in dealing with clients and subjects.
- Portfolio Development: Creating a portfolio that showcases the individual's skills and capabilities as a photographer.
After completing the training program, individuals undergo an assessment to determine if they have acquired the necessary competencies. If they pass the assessment, they are awarded the TESDA National Certificate II in Photography.
What are the Qualifications to join the TESDA Photography NC II Scholarship?
- Priority shall be given to those who do not have the capacity to pay the regular program fees.
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Must have completed at least 10 yrs. basic education or an alternative learning systems (ALS) certificate of completion with grade 10 equivalent holder
- Must not be currently a beneficiary of other government educational scholarship and subsidy program
- Must be a Filipino Citizen
- Must be at least 18 years old at the time the scholar finishes the training
- Has time to attend all the classes within the given schedule
- Must have computer and camera operation skills;
- Must have a stable internet connection.
PHOTOGRAPHY REQUIREMENTS (BLENDED LEARNING)
- Must have a Digital SLR (DSLR) or Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera (MILC)
- Must have a computer and a stable internet connection
- Have access to a computer with Photoshop
- Duly accomplished Registration Form (MIS-03-01) Reminders: Do not leave blank spaces on the form. Write NONE or N/A for entries that you do not have or not applicable. Attached digital signature.
- 4 pcs Passport-size colored photo (white background, shirt with collar, with complete name label
- 4 pcs 1 x 1 ID picture (white background, shirt with collar)
- Photocopy of any valid government ID
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Signed Scholarship Agreement Form
- Duly accomplished Commitment of Undertaking
- Transcript of Record (TOR) / Form 137/138 or Diploma
- E Certificate (COVID-19 Preventive Measures)
How to get a Certificate in Practicing COVID-19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace?
Step 2: Create an account (Use working email)
Step 3: Confirm email and go to courses, choose Practicing COVID-19 Preventive Measures.
How to enroll?
For Interested applicants, fill out this Online registration form: TESDA Photography NC II Google Form