Good news! May scholarship ngayon sa TESDA Pamamarisan Training and Assessment Center para sa course na TESDA Driving NC II.
50 Scholarship slots ang pwedeng i-avail at ito ay may libreng training, assessment, allowance at iba pa!
- Free Skills Training
- Free National Competency Assessment
- Training Support Fund na Php160 per day
- Free Entrepreneurship Training
- Starter Toolkits
General Entry Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age and above
- High School, College, or ALS Graduate
- Able to communicate both orally and in writing
- Physically fit and mentally healthy for training
Requirements to submit (Mandatory)
- Accomplished TESDA Application Form (MIS 03-01)
- Certificate of Completion on 'Practicing COVID-19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace' which can be accessed through the TESDA Online Program website: www.e- tesda.gov.ph
- Applicant Monitoring Form (to be provided by TPTAC) 4. Medical Certificate (Certified by a Public Officer) stating physically fit for Driving NC II Training Program
- 4 pcs of 1x1 picture (strictly with name tag, collar, and white background)
- 4 pcs of passport-size picture (strictly with name tag, collar, and white background)
- Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Valid/ any Government issued ID (Photocopy)
- Transcript of Records or Form 137 (Graduate and Undergraduate)
- High School, College, or ALS Diploma (Not Applicable for Undergraduate)
- Certificate of Indigency
About the Training Program
Number of Days: 18 Days (15 Days Driving NC II Training + 3 Days Basic Entrepreneurship Training)
Coverage: Light vehicle (4 wheels) Code: B, B1, and B2
Delivery Mode: Blended Learning (Online + Face-to-Face) Training Schedule:
Training Sessions from Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM (Standard schedule)
1-Day National Competency Assessment (Mandatory)
Ang free training na ito ay gagawin sa TESDA PaMaMaRiSan Training and Assessment Center sa 3F, National TVET Trainers Academy Building, Mayor J. Chanyungco St., Sta. Elena, Marikina City.
How to Enroll?
Para sa mga interesadong applicante, magpunta lang sa office ng City Cooperative and Livelihood Office (CCLO) sa iMall Antipolo dala ang mga nsabing requirements sa taas.
Para po sa karagdagang impormasyon at mga katanungan, mangyari pong makipag-ugnayan sa CCLO sa 8689-4516.