Gusto mo bang mag-aral ng Driving NC II sa TESDA ng libre?
Good news! Nag-announced na ang TESDA sa Region V ng mga training institute na mayroong scholarship program ngayong 2023 para sa short course na Driving NC II.
Ang mga scholarship program na ito ay under ng Tesda Special Training for Employment Program (STEP) at TESDA Training for Work Scholarship Program (TWSP).
TESDA Training Institutes with STEP Scholarships
- Daraga Human Resource Development Center - 15 slots
- Provincial Training Center - Albay (Malilipot)- 40 slots
- San Francisco Institute Of Science And Technology - 62 slots
- Provincial Training Center - Guinobatan - 171 slots
TESDA Training Institutes with TWSP Scholarships
- Provincial Training Center - Albay (Malilipot) - 24 slots
- Computer Arts and Technological College, Inc. - Legazpi - 40 slots
- Daraga Human Resource Development Center -24 slots
- Southern Luzon Technological College Foundation, Inc. - 25 slots
- Renet Technological College, Inc. -25 slots
- San Francisco Institute Of Science And Technology -25 slots
TESDA Scholarship Programs seek to address the needs of prospective beneficiaries from industries, communities, and special Clients. Under the new normal, PRIORITY shall be given to special clients such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Not in Education, Employment, or Training (NEET)
- Workers, especially in MSMEs, need Skills Upgrading and Retooling.
- Returning Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
- Marginalized individuals
- Distressed workers/ affected individuals due to calamities and disasters.
Qualifications of Beneficiaries
- Filipino Citizen;
- Age Requirements:
- For TWSP, at least 18 years of age at the time he/she finishes the training program;
- For STEP, Tulong Trabaho, and PESFA, at least fifteen (15) years old at the start of the training program;