Good news! Carolyna Institute of Technology, Inc., a TESDA training center is now offering free training under the Training for Work Scholarship Program (TWSP).
The TWSP is designed to provide free technical-vocational education and training to individuals who are seeking employment or looking to enhance their skills in specific industries.
Under the TWSP, TESDA collaborates with various industry partners to identify the skills needed in the labor market. The program aims to address the skills gap by providing training programs that align with the demands of the industry. It covers a wide range of sectors, including information technology, tourism, construction, healthcare, manufacturing, and many others.
The TWSP provides scholarship grants that cover the cost of training programs, including tuition fees, training materials, and sometimes even allowances for trainees.
- Housekeeping NC II - 25 slots
- Bartending NC II - 25 slots
- Bookkeeping NC III - 25 slots
- High School or College Graduate
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of College or High School Diploma
- 4pcs passport-size ID pictures (with a name tag, collar, and white background)
- Certificate of Brgy. Indigency
How to enroll?
For interested enrollees, submit the above requirements completely at the Carolyna Institute of Technology, Incorporated registrar office located at Talisay St., Happy Subd., Tagas, Tabaco City.
Note: Incomplete documents will not be entertained.
These training programs are designed to equip participants with practical skills and knowledge in various fields, enabling them to enhance their employability and pursue better career opportunities.