Good news! Ang Asian Christian Theological School & Colleges (ACTS-Colleges) ay tumatanggap ngayon ng mga scholars na gustong mag-aral ng mga TESDA courses tulad ng Bread and Pastry production, Food and Beverages at Bookkeeping.
Ang scholarship program na ito ay under ng TESDA Tulong Trabaho Scholarship Program (TTSP) na may free training, assessment, insurance at allowance.
Available TESDA Courses and slots:
- Food and Beverage Services (442hrs.) - 21 SLOTS
- Bookkeeping NC III (292hrs.) - 5 SLOTS
- Bread and Pastry Production (141hrs.) - 5 SLOTS
- FREE Training
- FREE Assessment
- Daily Allowance (Php160 per day)
- Accident Insurance (valid for 1 year from the date of issue)
- New Normal Allowance (Php500) - for the entire training duration
- Workshop Uniform Allowance (Php500)- for the Blended Training
- Filipino Citizens who are at least fifteen (15) years of age
- NOT EMPLOYED, NOT in EDUCATION, and NOT in TRAINING (NEET), to include Displaced Workers. Long-term Unemployed and Out-of-School Youth.
- Must be with good moral character
- Must be medically fit
- Must not be a learner who previously failed/Dropped/Not Completed in any public TVET course since the effectivity of R.A. 1093
- 4pcs. Passport Size ID picture with a nametag
- 4pcs. 1x1 ID Picture
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of School credential (either High School Diploma, College Diploma, Form 137/138, or TOR)
- if married, a photocopy of the Marriage Certificate
- Photocopy of valid ID
Paano mag-enroll sa scholarship program na ito?
Para sa mga gustong mag-enroll sa scholarship program, bumisita lang sa opisina ng Asian Christian Theological School & Colleges (ACTS-Colleges) na matatagpuan sa 503 Eagle St., G2 Village, Brgy. Pinagsama, Taguig City. Open Mon.-Fri. 8am-5pm