Para sa mga naghahanap ng libreng training courses sa TESDA tulad ng housekeeping, driving, SMAW, motorcycle servicing, at marami pang iba, may scholarship program po ang TESDA sa Zamboanga del norte!
Ang scholarship program na ito ay free training, free assessment at may allowance pang ibibigay. Ito ay under ng Training for Work Scholarship Program (TWSP).
Ano ang mga requirements upang mapabilang sa mga scholar?
- Filipino Citizen
- At least 18 years of age at the time he/she finishes the training program
- Must not be a current beneficiary of other government educational scholarship or subsidy program for beneficiaries
- Free Training and Assessment Fee
- Free 1 Year Accident Insurance of up to PHP 100,000
- Free Student Allowance worth PHP 160 per day
- New Normal Allowance worth PHP 500
- Workshop Uniform Allowance worth PHP 500
Free Training Courses offered:
- Fish Capture NC II - 20 slots
- Organic Agriculture Production NC II - 40 slots
- Bread and Pastry Production NC II - 20 slots
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II - 20 slots
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC I - 20 slots
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC II - 20 slots
- Driving NC II - 20 slots
- Motorcycle/Small Engine Servicing NC II - 15 slots
- Cookery NC II - 20 slots
- Housekeeping NC II - 20 slots
Paano mag-enroll sa TESDA scholarship program na ito?
To avail of the scholarship program, please contact and visit the respective TESDA Technology Institutions (TTIs) or Technical Vocational Institutions (TVIs).
Dipolog School of Fisheries, Olingan, Dipolog City
Contact Numbers: 212-7248, 212-1360, 09075081415
Provincial Training Center - Sindangan
Contact Numbers: 224-2227, 09353831595