The Regional Training Center or Region VIII is pleased to inform everyone that they are allotted 396 scholarship slots under FY 2020 Training for Work Scholarship Program (TWSP) RO Allocation in various qualifications.
In addition, 75 scholarship slots for Driving NCII are also available under the TWSP Bayanihan 2 Continuing Appropriation specifically for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and Locally Displaced Workers.
Available Scholarship Courses:
- Driving NC II
- Barangay Health Services NC II
- Carpentry NCII
- Computer Systems ServicingNC II
- Contact Tracing Level Ia
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II
- English Language Skills Insitute
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding NC II
- Heavy Equipment Operation (Hydraulic Excavator) NC II
- Heavy Equipment Operation (Wheel Loader) NC II
- Korean Language Culture
- Masonry NC II
- Motorcycle/Small Engine Servicing NC II
- Organic Agriculture Production NC II
- RAC Servicing (DomRAC) NC II
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding NCI
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding NCII
- Trainers Methodology I
For interested applicants, you may register through this link: (Online Registration Form)
Para po makapag-enroll sa available course sa kanilang lugar, pwede po silang makipag-ugnayan sa TESDA office na malapit po sa kanila.
Pwede rin po kayong magregister sa link na ito: https://t2mis.tesda.gov.ph/Barangay para po makapag-avail ng TESDA scholarship program.