Naghahanap ka ba ng scholarship program ng TESDA? Mayroong 16 free courses ang alok ng TESDA COBSAT. Free training at free assessment ang program na ito na under ng TESDA Training for Work Scholarships Program (TWSP).
Follow the steps below:
1. Choose what skills you want to gain or improve.
2. Prepare the documents required for enrollment.
3. Submit your requirements and allow the registrar to evaluate your documents.
4. Once done, wait for the updates and when the classes will start.
Available free TESDA courses
- Automotive Servicing - 59 days
- Bread and Pastry Production NC II - 18 days
- Carpentry NC II - 38 days
- Cookery NC II - 40 days
- Dressmaking NC II - 35 days
- Driving NC II - 15 days
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II - 25 days
- Electronic Products Assembly and Servicing NC II - 33 days
- Food and Beverages Services NC II - 45 days
- Housekeeping NC II - 55 days
- Plumbing NC I - 21 days
- Produce Organic Concoctions - 8 days
- Produce Organic Vegetables - 8 days
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC I - 34 days
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC II - 34 days
- Trainers Methodology I - 33 days
TESDA Scholarship requirements:
- 5 pcs. 1x1 and 3 pcs. Passport size Pictures (colored, white background with collar blouse/shirt)
- NSO/PSA Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Barangay Clearance
- Medical Certificate
- High School Card Original for K12 Graduates and ALS Completers
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records for College Graduate and Undergraduates
- Long Brown Envelop
Note: This is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis.
So Hurry Up, Apply now!
TESDA Cagayan De Oro (Bugo) School of Arts and Trades
Located at Bugo, Cagayan de Oro City
For more information: you may contact 09189641102/ (088) 855-87120