Naghahanap ka ng libreng TESDA driving course?
Good news dahil may free training ngayon ang TESDA Provincial Training Center (PTC) -Lipa sa kursong Driving NCII!
Ang scholarship na ito ay under sa Training for Work Scholarship Program
(TWSP) to be funded by Bayanihan Act II.
Merong 25 slots per batch at ang mga scholars ay makakatanggap ng Training support fund at allowances.
- Must be a High School graduate or ALS passer
- Must be with good moral character
- Physically and Mentally fit
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Able to communicate both orally and in writing
- Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- School Diploma/TOR/ALS Rating Card (Photocopy)
- Barangay Residency/ Clearance Certificate
- Health Certificate as certified by Public Health Officer
- Signed Action Slip from the City Mayor's Office
- 4pcs. passport size ID picture (Formal white background with nametag)
- 4pcs. 1x1 ID picture (White background)
- Free training Fee
- Free Assessment Fee
- Annual Accident Insurance
- Training Support Fund
- internet Allowance
- Personal Protective equipment Allowance
For more inquiries, contact PTC Lipa through these contact details:
"Provincial Training Center -Lipa, Batangas
Address: 784 Brgy. Uno, Lipa City, Batangas
Tel. No: (043) 233-0671 / 09152234005
free course Tesda driving NCII tesda Scholarship Training for Work Scholarships Program (TWSP)