Driving in traffic is more than just knowing how to operate the mechanisms which control the vehicle; it requires knowing how to apply the rules of the road (which ensures safe and efficient sharing with other users). In this short course, you will know the basics of traffic rules and regulation as regards with your driving skills.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire upon enrolling in this short course include:
- Applying appropriate sealant/adhesive;
- Moving and positioning of vehicle;
- Performing mensuration and calculation;
- Reading, interpreting, and applying specifications and manuals;
- Using and applying lubricant/coolant;
- Performing shop maintenance;
- Driving light vehicles;
- Obeying traffic rules and regulations;
- Implementing and coordinating accident-emergency procedures.
Course DurationDriving NC II in the Philippines only takes a minimum of 118 hours to complete.
Basic Requirements for this short TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- High School or College diploma
- Certified true copy of Transcript of records or form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1x1 and/or 2x2 picture