Most Filipinos are fond of driving thus; increase of vehicles existing in the Philippines is obvious. Get a hold of a course which will train you in operating light motor vehicles classified under LTO Restriction code 1 and 2, transporting passengers and loads over specified routes to local or district location, and performing minor vehicle repairs and other minor services. Enroll now in this short TESDA course; Driving NC II
. This is merely one of the most recommended courses for aspiring teens or even adults.
Driving in traffic is more than just knowing how to operate the mechanisms which control the vehicle; it requires knowing how to apply the rules of the road (which ensures safe and efficient sharing with other users). In this short course, you will know the basics of traffic rules and regulation as regards with your driving skills.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire upon enrolling in this short course include:
- Applying appropriate sealant/adhesive;
- Moving and positioning of vehicle;
- Performing mensuration and calculation;
- Reading, interpreting, and applying specifications and manuals;
- Using and applying lubricant/coolant;
- Performing shop maintenance;
- Driving light vehicles;
- Obeying traffic rules and regulations;
- Implementing and coordinating accident-emergency procedures.
Driving NC II in the Philippines
only takes a minimum of 118 hours to complete.
Basic Requirements for this short TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- High School or College diploma
- Certified true copy of Transcript of records or form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1x1 and/or 2x2 picture
Related: How To Enroll A Course In TESDA Training Centers
Qualified graduates of Driving NC II can find employment as a professional driver or light vehicle driver. Nevertheless, one does not want to apply as a driver and just want to own his/her own vehicle to drive.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Driving NC II
course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate NC II will be issued to students who are able to pass this assessment. You can find more information on assessment and certifications at the official website of TESDA or you can go directly to TESDA in your respective area and inquire. Check this link for more info about "How to Get a Certificate in TESDA?
TESDA Short Courses
Training Center Course