Most Filipinos are fond of driving thus; increase of vehicles existing in the Philippines is obvious. Get a hold of a course which will train you in operating light motor vehicles classified under LTO Restriction code 1 and 2, transporting passengers and loads over specified routes to local or district location, and performing minor vehicle repairs and other minor services. Enroll now in this short TESDA course; Driving NC II. This is merely one of the most recommended courses for aspiring teens or even adults.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire upon enrolling in this short course include:
- Applying appropriate sealant/adhesive;
- Moving and positioning of vehicle;
- Performing mensuration and calculation;
- Reading, interpreting, and applying specifications and manuals;
- Using and applying lubricant/coolant;
- Performing shop maintenance;
- Driving light vehicles;
- Obeying traffic rules and regulations;
- Implementing and coordinating accident-emergency procedures.
Course DurationDriving NC II in the Philippines only takes a minimum of 118 hours to complete.
Basic Requirements for this short TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- High School or College diploma
- Certified true copy of Transcript of records or form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1x1 and/or 2x2 picture
Related: How To Enroll A Course In TESDA Training Centers