The main priority of Business Persons is the satisfaction of their customers and a little to the profit they get from them. These people do not just sell to make a living but they ensure the happiness of their buyers which is why countless establishments rose up to satisfy the needs and wants of people regardless of which item they would want to purchase.
Though, people perceive that being a sales man/woman is a simple and easy job, well they got that last part wrong as it is not an easy job. It is simple, yes, but you need skills to fully practice your business abilities. This short TESDA course is not a so-so one. There are countless of establishments and stalls local or abroad who seek people who are interested in running their business as cashiers or sales person for example.
Are you interested? Customer Services NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in assisting customers who wish to avail variety of products or services of retail stores such as department stores, supermarkets, specialty stores, fast food outlets, company stalls and other similar establishments.
Below are some examples of skills that you will acquire upon enrolling in this course:
- skills in preparing products for display
- techniques in selling products and services
- Interacting with customers
- Operation of retail equipment
- Balancing register and/or terminal
- Performing stock control procedures
- Merchandising food products (Elective)
- Skills in performing merchandise presentation (Elective)
Course DurationCustomer Services NC II takes a minimum of 156 hours to accomplish with an optional of 80 hours more for the elective subjects.
Admission RequirementsBasic Requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- High School or College Diploma
- Certified true copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1x1 or 2x2 Pictures
CareerThe qualified graduates of Customer NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- -a Sales clerk or a Sales assistant
- -a Product Specialist
- -a Promo Merchandiser
- -a Customer Service Clerk/Assistant
- -a Service Crew
- -a Cashier
- -a Counter Checker/Bagger
- -a Jr. Visual Merchandiser